Abstracts of about 200 words are due March 1 for papers to be considered for the upcoming Historic Preservation Symposium May 5th. Papers, which may also be published in the 2012 issue of Historically Jeffco, are due May 1st. If authors are eligible, papers may be submitted for the annual Writers’ Award Contest.
Next JCHC meetings:
Note: January Meeting: January 9th Retreat at Boettcher Mansion, Noon to 4 p.m.
Note: Meetings are now 2-4 p.m. on the 1st Monday of each month
Meeting Agendas here
- Jefferson County Historical Preservation Symposium 2017 – Landscape Shapes History May 13, 2017
- 2017 Historic Preservation Symposium March 7, 2017
- Jefferson County’s Judge’s Wall Displays the History of the 1st Judicial District December 16, 2016
- Hank Alderfer’s Yesteryear December 1, 2016
- Anniversary of Arapahoe City November 29, 2016
Would you like to:
On the County Side
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets