List of Titles by Year Published, 1988-2015
Note: Articles are provided by the authors; JCHC and the Board of County Commissioners are not responsible for the opinions of authors or the content of their articles. Article links open in a new window; click close to return to this index. This list is intended as an aid to researchers; the Commission cannot guarantee its completeness or accuracy. We will correct any known errors; please advise the webmaster. This list contains only authored articles, excludes Hall of Fame and most uncredited reports.
2015, Issue 36
- Magic Mountain—Destination: fun and fantasy!, by Richard Gardner, p 2-8.
- Volunteers Trace West Colfax history, by Kristen and Robert Autobee, p 9-10.
- Supporting the research needs of the West Colfax Historic Resource Survey, by Ronda Frazier, p 11.
- Columbine Community survives and thrives, by Lou Fohn and Chuck Hause, p 12-18.
- The Columbine Airport, by Lou Fohn, p 18.
- Water—Legacy of Zebulon Vance Swan, by Bobbee David Swan, p 19-20.
- Red Rocks Community College honors World War II, by Katy Ordway and Chris Howell, p 21.
- Introducing Colorow, a Jefferson County legend, by Beth Simmons, p 22-27.
- Jefferson County Hall of Fame: Colorow, p 27.
- Jefferson County Hall of Fame: Sally White, p 28.
- Jefferson County Hall of Fame: Thomas J. Carney, p 29.
- Evergreen stories trace its history of “mature eccentricity”, by Karen Groves, p 30-35.
- County resources support Colorado Glass Works Co., by Beau Schriever, Bill Lockhart, Bill Lindsey, and Carol Serr, p 36-38.
- Spring symposium sows seeds for ongoing meeting of the minds, by Cynthia Shaw, p 39.
- Meyer Award: Lariat Loop Heritage Alliance, p 40.
- Jeffco’s First National Historic Landmark: Red Rocks Park and Mount Morrison Civilian Conservation Corps Camp, p 41-42.
- Church’s Stage Stop Well landmarked in 2015, p 43.
- National Register: Bradford-Perley site and Medlen School, p 44-45.
- A photo tour of Indian Hills, by Max Lankston, p 46-48.
- Golden’s Welch Ditch: Preserving irrigation history in Jeffco, p 49-51.
2014, Issue 35
- Cover and Table of Contents
- Of Cowboys and Indians, by Tom Noel, p 2-3.
- Ken-Caryl Ranch Celebrates 100 Years, by Rosemary Lewis, p 4-5.
- Floods of Jefferson County, Special Section, p 6-33.
- Jeffco Students Champion Westall Monument
- Hall of Fame: J.W. Green; Marian Metsopoulos
- Preserving Prehistory: Friends of Dinosaur Ridge, Meyer Award, p 39-40.
- Rediscovered Dinosaur Quarry is New Landmark, p 41
- County Historical Commission Celebrates “40”, p 42-43.
- Growing Up in Jeffco—A Personal History, by Cherry Moore, p 44.
- National and State Registers, Conifer Junction Schoolhouse; Bradford Junction, p 45.
- JCHC Marks 40 Years in County History, p 46.
2013, Issue 34
- Semper—The People, The Place, The Preservation, by Linda Graybeal, p 2-6
- Passion, Planning, Perseverance Fuel 40 Years of Open Space, by Margaret T. Chapman, p 7-9
- Meyer Award: Jefferson County Open Space, p 10
- Ride West! W Line Returns Rail Service to Golden, by Margaret T. Chapman, p 12-13
- James Baugh House: Jeffco’s Oldest Log Structure, National Register, by Bob Olson, with Claudia Worth, p 14
- Staunton State Park Saves Historical Ranch Lands, National Register, by Bonnie E. Scudder, p 15-16
- Fruitdale Grade School, National Register, by Rosemary Lewis, p 17
- Hall of Fame: Greg Stevinson, p 18
- Hall of Fame: George W. Olinger, p 19
- Jeffco “Weathers” Historic Blizzards and Extreme Cold, by Richard Gardner, p 20
- Jeffco Stories: An Oral History Project, by Cindy Phillips and M.J. Lowe, p 21
- New Landmark: Colorow Council Tree and Rooney Ranch Picnic Area, by Sally L. White, p 22
- Feature: Historic Quarries in Jefferson County
- Introduction to Historic Stoneworks by Sally L. White, with Richard Gardner and Dennis Dempsey, p 24-25
- The Lime-Burning Industry by Rosemary Lewis, p 26-28
- Golden’s Foundation, the Famous “Golden Blue Granite” by Beth Simmons, Katherine Honda, and Rick Gardner, p 29-31
- Men in Clay: The George Parfets of Golden by Rosemary Lewis, p 31-32
2012, Issue 33
- Fortress Commerce: Jefferson County’s Malls, by Rosemary Lewis, pages 2-7.
- A Modern Revolution in Historic Preservation, by Sally White, pages 8-10.
- Applewood – an Orchard of Apple Trees, by Marian Metsopoulos, pages 11-12.
- All It Took Was One Ad, by Matthew Prythero, pages 13-15.
- Golden Cemetery (NRHP), by Richard Gardner, page 16.
- Ralston Cemetery (SRHP), by Matthew Prythero, page 17.
- Norman and Ethel Meyer Award, by Deborah Andrews, pages 18-19.
- Jefferson County Hall of Fame, page 20.
- Humphrey Memorial Park and Museum, by Lois Lange, page 21-22, 24.
- Step Back in Time at the Humphrey Museum, by Margaret Chapman, page 23.
- Feature: Wildfire History in Jefferson County, compiled by Richard Gardner and Sally L. White, pages 25-30.
- [Introduction], page 25.
- Jefferson County Fires (Map and List), page 26.
- Jeffco’s First Major Wildfire, by Richard Gardner, page 27.
- Historic Consequences of Early Fires, by Richard Gardner, page 29.
- Jeffco Incident Management Team, page 29.
- Farewell to the Lamb School, by Milly Roeder, page 30.
- Territorial Capitol Anniversary, by Richard Gardner, page 31.
- Historic Places in Transition, pages 32-33.
- Denver Mountain Parks Centennial Celebrates a Legacy of History, by Sally White and Jay Clark, pages 34-36.
- Jefferson County Historical Commission 2012, by Rosemary Lewis, pages 37-38.
2011, Issue 32; Celebrating 150 Years
- The Original Jefferson County Commissioners, by Richard J. Gardner, pages 2-5.
- Camp George West: A History, by Jerry Grunska, pages 6-10. Writers’ Award Winner 2011.
- Through Glass, Darkly: The Stained Glass of Calvary Episcopal Church, by Patricia Hale Killian, PhD, pages 11-15. Writers’ Award Winner 2011.
- The Rhubarb Festival at Pine Grove, by David Nelson, pages 16-20.
- Naming Buffalo Creek, by Milly Roeder, pages 21-23.
- Jefferson’s Government Homes, by Richard Gardner, pages 24-25.
- Why a Public Trustee?, by Margaret T. Chapman, Jefferson County Public Trustee, pages 26-29.
- Jefferson County: A Chronology of Events, pages 30-35.
- Jefferson County Hall of Fame: George and Sarah Church, Norma Anderson, pages 36-37.
- Designs Celebrate County’s History, by Sally White and Rose Lewis, pages 38-39.
- The Meyer Ranch Museum Project, by Suzi Morris and Lucy Bambrey, pages 40-41.
- Colorado Railroad Museum Landmarked 2011, by Margaret T. Chapman, pages 42-44.
- Jefferson County Historical Commission, Year in Review, by Rosemary Lewis, pages 45-47.
- Jefferson County Historical Commission Members, pages 48-49.
2010, Volume 23, Issue 31
- Original Jefferson County, by Richard J. Gardner, pages 2-4
- Delivering People, Goods, and Mail in the Mountains of Jefferson County, by Pat Jurgens, pages 5-9
- Spivak, Colorado—Historical Haven for Health, by Lia Woodall (1st Place long essay), pages 10-14
- Living Legacies of Jeffco’s Historic Schools, by Stephen Knapp and Carole Lomond, pages 15-21
- 100th Anniversary of the Leyden Mine Disaster, by Richard J. Gardner, pages 24-29
- Westminster—The Beginning, by Bob Briggs, pages 30-37
- Jefferson County Landmarks, by Rita Peterson and Deborah Andrews, pages 38-39
2009, Volume 22, Issue 30
- Saving the Bradford Perley House on Ken-Caryl Ranch in Jefferson County, by Dolores A. Ebner, page 2-6
- DeForest, Colorado, Birthplace of the Electronic Age, or the Forgotten Home of a Two-Million-Dollar Fraud?, by Wayne Gilbert, pages 7-10
- Picnics with Jacques Benedict, by Alice Millett Bakemeier, pages 11-15
- Lakewood’s Cider Days: Embracing the Past, by Angel Canann and Kathryn Ordway, pages 16-19
- Sesquicentennial Ghost Towns of Jefferson County, by Richard Gardner, pages 22-27
- Forgotten Fifty-Niners, by Richard Creswell, pages 28-32
- The Founding of Golden 150Years Ago, by Richard Gardner, pages 33-37
- Jefferson County Landmarks, by Milly Roeder and Kathryn Ordway, pages 38-39
2008, Volume 21, Issue 29
- The Mt. Morrison Auto Trip: A Postcard Adventure, by Sally L. White, p.2-7
- The Lady was a Horse Thief, by Edna Fiore, p.8-10 (1st Place, Adult Short Essay)
- The Shattucks of South Elk Creek, by Dave Nelson, p.11-15 (1st Place, Adult Long Essay)
- The Story of My Life, Part 2, by Joseph Thomas Bowden, p.16-18 (historical autobiography)
- The Beers Sisters, Part 2, by Burdette Weare, p.19-26
- The Sesquicentennial of Arapahoe City, by Richard Gardner, p.27-29
- Hall of Fame: Bill Knott; Hal Shelton, p. 30-31
- Conifer Barns: Snapshots from a Rocky Mountain Landscape, by Paula Hutman Thomas, p.32-36
- Lost and Saved Jeffco Buildings, by Milly Roeder and Kathryn Ordway, p.37-41
- Message from the Historical Commission, p.42-43
2007, Volume 20, Issue 28
- Barbara Crane, A Woman’s Life in 20th Century Jefferson County, by Pat Jurgens, p.6-8 (2nd Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
- The Beers Sisters, Part 1, by Burdette Weare, p.9-13
- Good Books about Jeffco History, p.43
- Hall of Fame: Hank Alderfer; Charles Dake, p.26-27
- The Mountain Area Land Trust, by Mike Strunk, p.28-32
- National Register of Historic Properties: The Fort, by Kathryn Ordway and Milly Roeder, p.39
- Olinger Crown Hill Cemetery: Marking a Century of Serving Families, by Janine Spellman, p.33-38
- A Pleasure Ground in the Mountains: Denver’s Mountain Parks and the Opening of Jefferson County, by Sally L. White, p.14-20
- Roscoe, Jeffco’s Popular, Prolific Placer, by Beth Simmons, p.2-4 (1st Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
- Tales and Trails: The Background of Jefferson County’s Open Space Initiative, by Jerry Grunska, p.21-25
- Two Historic Buildings Lost in Jefferson County, by Milly Roeder, p.40-42
2006, Volume 19, Issue 27
- Music in the Mountains: The Colorado Philharmonic Orchestra, by Alice Bakemeier, p. 2-5. (1st Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
- Wouldn’t It Be Fun-i-cu-lar?, by Elizabeth Simmons, p. 7-12. (2nd Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
- The Story of My Life: A Boy’s Life in Early Golden, by Joseph Thomas Bowden, p. 13-16. (historical autobiography)
- Spivak, Colorado, by Marian Metsopoulos, p. 17-22.
- Katherine Ramus and the Blue Jay Inn, by Milly Roeder, p. 23-26.
- Landmarks: The Golden Chateau and Ken-Caryl Equestrian Center, by Richard Gardner, p. 29-31.
- Hall of Fame: Harold Elliott Bray; Donald Ebner, p. 32-33.
- Lakeside is the Place, by Robert J. Olson, p. 34-39.
- From Cattle Ranching to Cold War: Preserving the History of Rocky Flats, by Debbie Grieco, p.40-43.
2005, Volume 18, Issue 26
- John Brisben Walker, the Man and Mt. Morrison, by Sally L. White
- Morrison’s Second Centennial, by Sally L. White
- The Brickmaker’s House, by Richard Gardner
- Celebrating 100 Years at Lutheran Medical Center, by Roberta Bhasin and Carol Salzman
- The Good Eagle: Robert O. Lindneaux, by Milly Roeder
- Moving Norm’s Historic Buildings, by Milly Roeder
- Hall of Fame: Connie Fox; Arthur Lakes, p. 28-29
- Three Town Founders on the North Fork, by Lee Heideman (1st Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
- A Small Homestead, by Virginia Fasulo (2nd Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
- Great Memories of Red Rocks, by Alex Jorgensen (Youth Writers’ Award)
- History of East Street, by Rick Gardner
- A Dream Realized, by Carolyn Tibbles
- McIlvoy House Restoration, by Kim Grant
2004, Volume 17, Issue 25
- Jesuits in Jefferson County: A Story of Regis College, White Sally, pp. 30-34
- Historic Arvada 1850-2004, Kennedy Lois Cunniff Lindstrom, pp.35-39
- History of Coal Creek Canyon Volunteer Fire Department, Brescia Janis, pp. 14-18 (Honorable Mention, Adult Writers’ Award)
- Kidnap-Murder of Adolph Coors III, Grunska Jerry, pp.2-8 (1st Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
- Mountain View – One Hundred Years and Counting, Cresman Jerry and Dorothy Donovan, pp. 19-23
- Hall of Fame: Barbara & Eugene Sternberg; Robert Boyles Bradford, p. 24-25
- Steamboats on Clear Creek, Gardner Richard, pp. 26-29
- White Ash Mine Disaster, Bloemendaal Scott, pp.9-13, photos (2nd Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
2003, Volume 16, Issue 24
- Golden’s Endangered Site List, Roeder Milly, page 36
- Hall of Fame: Lois Cunniff Lindstrom Kennedy; George Morrison, p. 22-23
- Historic Setting on a Stop of the Leyden Rail Route, Allison Judith, page 24
- Leyden Mine, Lotito Lawrence, page 30
- Lingering Along Lariat Loop Scenic and Historic Byway, Lomond Carole, page 32
- Lost Places in Jefferson County, Roeder Milly, page 40
- Moonshiners Robbers and Frontier Law (1506KB), Heideman Lee, page 14
- New Landmark Program: Historic Sites designated in Jefferson County, page 43
- Prohibition in Republican County (1899KB), Martin Martha N., page 8
- Protecting Your Family Heirlooms (833KB), Rayne Angela M., page 18
- Traceries (1839KB), Grunska Jerry, p. 2 (1st Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
2002, Volume 15, Issue 23
- Barnes-Peery House: The National Historic Register, Hanson Charles, page 23
- Glimpses of History, Norman Cathleen, page 6
- Hall of Fame: Bob Richardson; Robert Williamson Steele, p. 24-25
- Jolly Rancher: Sweetness in Flux, Grunska Jerry, page 14
- Pleasant Park: In the Beginning, Cranford Karen Land, page 26 (1st Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
- Ralston Remains, Martin Martha N., page 33 (2nd Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
- Reflections of a Depression Era Teenager, Grunska Jerry with Larry Lotito, p.10
- Southwest Jeffco Trails and Toll Roads, Heideman Lee, page 18
- Starting from Scratch—Chicken Scratch, Hackethal Fran, page 38 (Special Award, Adult Writers’ Award)
- Tracks Make a Big Impression on New Golden Links, Grunska Jerry, page 1
2001, Volume 14, Issue 22
- Amazing Jefferson County Sites, Morningstar Melissa, page 24 (1st Place, Youth Writers’ Award)
- Benefits of Local Designation: What Local Designation of your Historic Structure can do for you, Christensen Kris, p. 38
- Bradford House II Archaeological Site, page 41
- Car No. 25 Where Are You? What Goes Around Comes Around, Grunska Jerry,
- County of Vivian, Martin Martha N., page 14 (2nd Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
- Denver & Rio Grande Western Railroad Caboose No. 0578, page 40
- Hall of Fame: Dolores A. Ebner; John C. Vivian, p. 36-37
- Historical Museum in Jefferson County: Hildebrand Farm, pp. 41
- Historical Museum in Jefferson County: The International Bell Museum, pp. 42
- Postcard Adventure: A Day in the Mountains along the Lariat Loop, White Sally, page 32-35
- Resources for Historic Preservation: An Overview of the State Historical Fund, p. 43-44
- Rio Grande Southern Railroad Engine No. 20, p. 39
- Saint Francis Xavier Cabrini, Mestdagh Jillian, page 28
- Shaffer’s Crossing: A Moment in Time, Cranford Karen Land, page 4 (1st Place, Adult Writers’ Award)
- Tower Farm of Lookout Mountain, Hislop Eric, page 30
- Wild Wild Edgewater, Jones Celora Cory, page 22 (Honorable Mention, Adult Writers’ Award)
2000, Volume 13, Issue 21
- Colorado Railroad Museum, Grunska Jerry, pp.32 and 33
- Digging Up Our Past, Van Ness Meg, pp. 10 – 16, photographs
- Edgewater – A Romance, Wyhs Irma, pp. 22 – 27
- Hall of Fame: Deanna Rose Leino; Adolph Coors, p. 28-29
- Federal Center: National Register of Historic Places, pp. 42 and 43
- Golden Welcome Arch: designation to the State Register of Historic Properties, Kalasz Rose, photograph
- Hazel Humphrey Museum, Grunska Jerry, pp. 34 and 35
- Historical Commission sponsors Project to Document County’s Historic Places, Norman Cathleen, pp.30 and 31
- Hiwan Homestead Museum, Grunska Jerry, pp. 36 and 37
- Pine Valley Ranch Park, Donovan Dorothy J., pp.4 – 9, photographs
- Queen of Heaven Summer Camp State Register of Historic Places, Fiore Edna, p. 39
- Two Arvada Historic Districts: National Register of Historic Places, p.40 and 41, photographs
1999, Volume 12, Issue 20
- Beer Bullets Bombs and Beyond: A History of Jefferson County’s Biggest Employer’s, Dellinger John, v12:20, pp.4 – 13
- Denver’s Genesee Park, Peri David E., v12:20, pp. 21 – 24
- Enterprise Grange Hall No .25: Colorado State Register of Historic Properties, v12:20, pp.36 and 37
- Gate Post to the Lariat Trail, v12:20, p. 37
- Lakewood: No Longer “Just Passing Through”, Nosek Elizabeth, v12:20, pp.25 – 28
- Memories From 30 Years Ago – The Incorporation of Wheat Ridge, Turner Louise, v12:20, pp.28 -30
- Morrison Heritage Museum , Fiore Edna, v12:20, p. 31
- Morrison Natural History Museum, White Sally, v12:20, p.32 – 33
- News from the Historical Fund, v12:20, p.45
- Orem House in Edgewater, Fox Connie, v12:20, p.33
- Rocky Flats: A Military Industrial Pandora’s Box, Iseley Guy, v12:20, pp.14 – 20
- Stewart Building in Golden, v12:20, p.38
- Threatened Historic Places: The Alkire House, Lutz Marcetta and Milly Roeder, v12:20, pp.39 – 42
- Why Would I Want Designation for My Historic Place?, Corson Dan and Milly Roeder, v12:20, p.43
1998, Volume 11, Issue 19
- Buffalo Bill Museum, v11:19, p.32-33
- Churches Ranch: National Register of Historic Places 1998, v11:19, p.42
- Colorado School of Mines Geology Museum, v11:19, p.33 – 35
- Dinosaur Ridge, v11:19, p.34, 35
- Fires Floods and Dams, Christensen Kris, v11:19, page 25
- For Ten Dollars and Love and Affection: The Dr. Gilbert Lininger Story (3 MB), Evans Beverly, v11:19, pp.4 – 14
- Growing Pascal Celery in Arvada, Lotito Lawrence, v11:19, pp.20 – 24
- Herman Coors House: National Register of Historic Places 1997, v11:19, pp.41-42
- History and Historic Preservation, Wolfe Mark, v11:19, pp. 29-30
- Indian Hills Fire House and Community Center: Colorado State Register of Historical Properties 1997, v11:19, p.44
- Olde Town Arvada: National Register of Historic Places 1998, v11:19, pp. 39-40
- Pine Valley Lodge: Colorado State Register of Historic Properties, v11:19, pp. 43-44
- Rocky Flats Plant: National Register of Historic Places 1997, v11:19, pp. 40-41
- Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum, v11:19, p.31
- Story of Billy Westall and the Westall Monument (315 KB), Roeder Milly, v11:19, pp. 27-28
1997, Volume 10, Issue 18
- Dream Catcher: A Brief History of the John Brisben Walker Legacy, Kessler Ellen, v10:18, pp.27-33
- Four New Historic Sites in Jeffco: Locations Added to National Register of Historic Places, v10:18, pp.24-26
- Golden in the 19th Century, Makic Damir, v10:18, pp. 4-5
- Mountains of Memories, Mountains of Dreams: A History of Skiing in Jefferson County, McMillin John, v10:18, pp.7-14
- Preservation by Downzoning, Ramstetter Mary, v10:18, pp.34-36
- Search for Bradford, Thomas Jerry, v10:18, pp.15-17
- Preserving History in Jeffco: The work of five historic groups allows you to relive the history of our county, v10:18, pp.18-20
1996, Volume 9, Issue 17
- Civilian Conservation Corps, Ferguson Jay R., v9:17, pp.2-6, photographs
- Everett Bank Failure of 1884: Lessons for Today, Greenleaf Gay Booth, v9:17, pp.7-10, photograph
- View Of Jefferson County’s Rather Historical Weather Occurrences, Regier Mary Jo, v9:17, pp.13-18, bibliography, photograph
1995, Volume 8
- George West and the Western Mountaineers, Moynihan Betty, v8:1, pp.2-9, photographs
- Tips for Creating a Safe Environment for Your Home Library, v8:1, pp.1, 17 and 18
- Tourism in Evergreen: Where Have All The Tourists Gone?, Cosper Vanita G. , v8:1, pp.10-17, photographs
- Kittredge: The Heart Of Bear Creek Canyon, Nadeau Sandy, v8:2, pp.10-15, photographs
- Visit To Conifer: The Story Of The Yellow Barn, Donovan Dorothy J., v8:2, pp.2-9, photographs, acknowledgments
1994, Volume 7
- Beautiful Belmar, Donovan Dorothy J., v7:1, pp.2-9, photographs
- Suburbanization Process of Eastern Jefferson County 1889-1941, Olson Robert, v7:1, pp.10-22, photographs, tables
- Home of Champions, Olson Robert, v7:2, pp.2-11, photograph
- Leyden Fire: Prelude Disaster and Aftermath, Aiken Ellen Schoening, v7:2, pp.12-21, photographs
- Shelving Books Correctly, Lunde Diane B., v7:2, p.22
1993, Volume 6
- Thomas Golden: Letters From the Mines, v6:1, p.14
- Boston Company Flag, Potter Dennis L., v6:2, pp.12, 17, 18, photograph
- Drying Wet Books and Records, Colorado Preservation Alliance, v6:2, pp. 15 and 16
- Encapsulation, Partridge Sharon, v6:2, p.3
- Faded Lady: The Story of Troutdale-In-The-Pines, Cosper, Vanita G., v6:2, pp.4-13, photographs
- Jeffco Loves To Read, Donovan Dorothy J., v6:2, pp.2-11 and 17, photographs
- Jefferson County’s Favorite Pastime, v6:2, p.14-19, photographs
1992, Volume 5
- George Morrison’s Citizenship, v5:1, p.14, illustration
- Public Education in Wheat Ridge, Olson Robert, v5:1, pp.2-13, photographs, tables
- Adolph Kuhrs: And the Founding Of His Brewery, Olson Robert, v5:2, pp.2-13, photographs
- Preserving Your Scrapbook, Volpe Cassandra, v5:2, p.2
- Thomas Golden: The Namesake Of A City?, v5:2, pp.14-18, illustrations
1991, Volume 4
- Arthur Lakes, Jones Patricia A., v4:1, pp.11 and 12
- Friends Of Dinosaur Ridge: an interview with Karen Hester, v4:1, pp.13 and 14
- Thunder Lizards In Our Midst, Black Carla F., v4:1, pp. 3-10, illustrations, photographs, diagram
- Blue House Remembers, Donovan Dorothy J., v4:2, pp.2-8, illustration, photographs
- Tour of Golden’s Railroads, Abbott Dan, v4:2, pp.9-14, photographs
1990, Volume 3
- Land Persists: the History of the White Ranch Park, Bond Robert F., v3:1, pp.2-13, photographs, map
- One Hundred Years Ago This Summer, v3:1, p.14
- Lakeside Amusement Park, Olson Robert, v3:2, pp.2-13, photographs
1989, Volume 2
- Golden Gate -The City The Canyon the Road, Potter Dennis L., v2:1, pp.4-13, photographs
- What No Jail? (Part Two), Brown Georgina, v2:1, pp.2
- Golden Memorial Airfield, v2:2, p.13
- Tiny Town, Black Carla F., v2:2, pp.2-13, photographs, list
1988, Volume 1
- Volume 1, Number 1, complete, PDF, 10 mb.
- Apex, Rizzari Francis, v1:1, p.10
- Arvada’s Main Street, Lutz Marcetta R., v1:1, pp.2-4
- First Automobile Ascent Of Castle Rock, v1:1, p.4
- Historically Jeffco Jefferson County Historical Commission Writing Award Contest Rules, v1:1, p.9
- Jefferson County’s First Soldiers, Potter Dennis L., vv1:1, p.7
- Lariat Loop Road, Gardner Jane, v1:1, p.5
- Platte Canyon Railroad, Rainey David, v1:1, pp.6-7
- Volume 1, Number 2, complete, PDF, mb.
- Early Industries in Wheat Ridge, Richardson Ruth S., v1:2, pp.7 and 10
- Town of Kittredge, v1:2, p.6
- What-No Jail? (Part One), Brown Georgina, v1:2, pp.2-4 and 10