JCHC’s Education and History Committee
- Is responsible for developing and conducting education programs, speakers, and displays.
- Arranges historical tours or field trips for the JCHC.
- Collects and records activities and artifacts of the JCHC (with Archives and Records Management).
- Keeps the web site current.
- Works to maintain the Placenames online database.
- Promotes or coordinates annual historic preservation activities with the Historic Preservation Committee and other organizations in Jefferson County.
- Maintains contact with Jefferson County historical organizations.